Friday 2 December 2011

~The reason~

I'm not a perfect person There's many things I wish I didn't do But I continue learning I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you I'm sorry that I hurt you It's something I must live with every day And all the pain I put you through I wish that I could take it all away And be the one who catches all your tears That's why I need you to hear I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you And the reason is you And the reason is you And the reason is you I'm not a perfect person I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you I've found a reason to show A side of me you didn't know A reason for all that I do And the reason is you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment